Thursday, September 16, 2010

Princess Lapbook


My goodness, it's hard for me to get posts up for these little school lessons.  I still have a whole week of Firefighting lessons, a week of lessons about Grapes, and now we're starting lapbooks.  I did one for Hannah and one for Eli.  Here's Hannah's princess/Cinderella-themed lapbook that she got to do while Eli was at preschool one morning:

the cover
when you open it
First she glued the letters on for her name to make a little name book.

Then she got to explore everything else--the color book, shapes book, counting cards, Bible verse, and petal book in which she got to do more gluing.
  
  
  
  
  
Oh I love those little hands!


 


*The counting cards, name book, color book, and shapes book are from 1+1+1=1 website HERE.
* I wanted to fill it out more so I also used the Bible verse book and petal book from the Homeschool Share website HERE.
* The cover is just a coloring page I found online, colored on the computer and printed. (It was supposed to be pink, but it printed purple. Whatever)
* The God's Little Princess image is just a cropped image of the God's Little Princess devotional Bible.


We did this two weeks ago and Hannah likes to get it occasionally to look at it. So cute!

3 comments:

  1. so cute! I have a cute little picture/Bible verse to go with Cinderella. What fun princesses can be for little girls.

    I also never thought to let Tristan glue parts of his lapbooks - so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to make a super hero one for the boys sometime!

    ReplyDelete